- For the treatment of acne.
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming.
- Penetrates pores to eliminate most blackheads & acne pimples.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area one to three times daily.
- Gently work moistened cotton ball over face & neck
- Do not rinse.Repeat with fresh cotton balls until no trace of dirt remains.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur,start with one application daily,then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs,reduce application to once a day or every other day.
I started of using this product once a day as a solution to black heads formation & I must say this really helps in preventing black heads.
As for the treatment of acne I'm not quite sure if it prevents acne formation on face.
As I cleanse my skin this really helps in removing dirt and dust.One can clearly see the dirt on the cotton ball
when done.I may not recommend this as a make-up remover because of it's strong composition.The smell is definitely a turn off.The packaging is not so bad,pouring it out is not a problem at all.
The very next product under the spot light is Avon - Clearskin Purifying Astringent Blackhead Clearing Formula. This dual-action astringent helps combat current blackheads and fight future breakouts, with the help of blemish-busting salicylic acid and a penetrating formula that goes into pores to help control buildup and remove dirt, oil, and makeup. 8 fl. oz.
You might like the/bec ;
It helps cure black heads.
Helps remove dirt.
Is an astringent.
You might not like;
The smell is very strong & not pleasing.
Isn't a very good make-up remover.
Doesn't help with acne.